Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Good Things Utah

UPDATE:
I was able to make it to GTU today with my mom. The video is up if you missed seeing it on tv. Here is a link to their website for my recipe and the video.
It was a great day! If you haven't had the chance to view a live taping I would recommend going, we had a fabulous time. Thanks to my good friend Mollie for watching bug for me on a last minute thing. After the show Alex and I went to lunch at Chili's with Aunt Mollie, her sister Aunt Emily and the kids. I was informed that they are now adoptive Aunts for Alex. After lunch Emily and I hit Babies R Us to do a little Christmas shopping.
Here are a few pictures from today.

Just me in the kitchen, man I wish I could say this was my kitchen, it was small but gorgeous!


A picture of Mom and I with the GTU crew minus Nicea who was on vacation.

Back: mom, me

Front: Our friend from our old ward Angie, Marti, Reagan



My original post:



I love to bake, especially cookies. I also love to watch Good Things Utah everyday. Last week I choose to mix the two when I e-mailed GTU with my favorite cookie recipe for Almond Poppy Seed Cookies. Tomorrow my recipe will be demoed on the show and they have invited me to be in the audience. I am super excited!! Here is the link for tomorrow's show. http://www.abc4.com/content/gtu/coming_up/story.aspx?content_id=5a1bfa8a-8296-4b2a-be3b-064d095b990e

If you are here in Utah you can view it tomorrow Wednesday December 5 from 10-11 am on channel 4. I will post more later including a link to the recipe for those of you not in Utah. Hopefully I will be able to make the show.

3 comments:

Janea said...

Whoo hoo! GTU is a fun show to watch. My friend Stephanie is a huge fan and also attended (there are pictures on her blog) but she didn't get her recipe demoed. SO COOL! You so better make the show.

P.S. I am moving back on Christmas

Anonymous said...

Way to go shar-bar, that is awesome! Send the link when it's available. I'm a proud cousin!

Bennett Family said...

FUN! what was lindsay doing on the show?