Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nothing nice to say!

My mom always told me if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Well I decided to take that to heart when blogging about Alex the past few days. Normally I am a proud mom with lots to say. The past few days have been a struggle. I have swore Alex will be an only child after this weekend. I am not sure if it's the thanksgiving food I ate, a growth spurt, teething, gas oh who knows. He hasn't napped well or slept well at all since Thanksgiving day. He has been our little grump!! He has been up every two or so hours both nights. Luckily I have an awesome hubby to keep me somewhat sane. I will update everyone on our wonderful Thanksgiving complete with some cute pictures as soon as things settle down around here. For now (cross your fingers) Alex is napping and Jason and I are putting up the Christmas decorations. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend. Please tell me someone out there has gone through this only child phase. I can't be alone can I?

0 comments: