Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Car

It's official my beloved Subie is leaving us tomorrow to make room for our newest addition. Meet Miss Pilot.. a 2005 Honda Pilot EX-L we bought tonight. It's a pretty gray exterior with gray leather, heated seats, a third row making room for seven people, CD player and a sunroof. It's been a few months in the making so it's nice to finally say we are done car shopping and will be driving our new car by the weekend. I will forever remember the good times I've had with you Subie but it's time we went our seperate ways.

Be sure to check out the post below to see Alex walking.. FINALLY!



6 comments:

Bennett Family said...

sweet ride!
and even sweeter baby. :)

Leah said...

Beautiful car. Are you lovin' the new car smell? I bet the "No eating in the car" rule will apply for a while huh? :)

Dibble's said...

yeah for the new car! I love our pilot, I think you're going to love yours too! And yeah for Alex and walking! I'm NOT looking forward to that step!

Jamie said...

It's funny you found my blog- I found yours a few weeks ago but was to chicken to leave a comment. You look amazing! and your son is adorable! I love the video of him laughing and am jealous of all of his hair- my kids are baldies for a year+! Enjoy the new car.

Mollie said...

Congrats on the car! Now it's on to house shopping...ya know, there are a few out this way for sale. You could even buy the lot next to us. We'd love to have more great neighbors:o)

Emily said...

I'm jealous. I've been eyeing those for awhile now. Too scared to test drive one because I'm sure I'll want one even more.